Recursive queries fail if query source port is not fixed

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Aug 14 00:20:50 UTC 2008

You said you installed 9.3.4-P1.

Was the update you did from a repository updated after July 10th?

I believe July 10th is the day RedHat back ported the fix into 9.3.4-P1.
CentOS is a binary compile of RHEL sources so it seems the 9.3.4-P1
update you would need from CentOS repositories would have to have been
created after that date.   You'd also want to make sure that CentOS had
actually included the updated source in their compile.