Wits end

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Fri Apr 18 20:06:04 UTC 2008

Well, he is cranky for sure. And he was a bit off on what I wrote versus
what I asked about.
Typing does not convey conversation correctly. One should realize that
before berating others. Also, one should realize that although they do not
mean to berate, it can come off that way.

Someone posting a question is not saying 'hey attack me, call me names, and
take apart the question piece by piece" either.

And as far as 'resolve.conf' being wrong. Well, you can tell by my spelling
errors that I took off the autoformat as the mail program made it 'resove'
instead of 'resolv'

I am pretty sure that anyone reading, excpet the haughty few, would realize
what was intended.

I do not owe either of you anything. I did not welcome nor want to beration
in the emails. But, like on the forums, people misread, mistype, and are
misunderstood.

His crankyness came off to me as trollish and just completely off topic.
But, that is typing for you.

I do not owe any of you anything either. I am wondering why you cannot just
send mails to me personllay, you have to keep sending them to the group.

Lets just call it quits and walk away. I am sure the others are either
getting bored or are spitting out there coffee from laughing at this whole
thread.

Have a good day and a wonderful life.