no more recursive clients: quota reached

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Wed Sep 12 10:01:51 UTC 2007

On 11 Sep 2007, at 23:56, Mark Andrews wrote:

> 	When it is happening 'rndc recursing' will show what is in the
> 	queue.

	I fear (because I haven't enough data yet) that this may be the result
	of too much data reduction already, and may depend too much on lucky
	choice of the moment to probe.

	For the wish-list, a five-minute peak queue length counter would seem
	to be most useful.

	More when I have some monitoring in place.

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services

	PGP key ID: AE995ED9 (see www.pgp.net)
	Fingerprint: 23DC C6DE 8874 2432 2BE0 3905 7987 E48D AE99 5ED9