Is bind right for this scenario?

java97301 at yahoo.com java97301 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 00:14:12 UTC 2007

I need to be able to have multiple urls which would look like
customer1.mydomain.com, customer2.mydomain.com, etc .  I would then
get a wildcard ssl certificate that would handle all the
*.mydomain.com.  Then could bind be used to resolve *.mydomain.com to
point to our individual ip addresses.  Basically mydomain.com would
resolve to our machine and bind would resolve the customerX portion to
192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, etc.  Where my machine is virtually
multihomed so that it has multiple virutal ip addresses associated to
the one physical ethernet card.  Then  different instances of tomcat
could listening to 192.168.0.1 port 80 and 192.168.0.2 port 80?

Thanks for any advice !!