split DNS?

Daniel Vaillant vaillant at ganil.fr
Sat May 26 02:25:47 UTC 2007

And is there a pool (already scripted scripts) of such pre-operation in
python or .... accessible to the community.
(in parallel I think at some perl script available for DHCP omapi
access... something like)
Not to re-invent the wheel. (and before a search-engine search...:
recommanded is better than at ramdom)

regards.