nsupdate tool for windows

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Mon Mar 19 21:41:51 UTC 2007

Thanks Chris, I will have him do that.

Thanks,

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: bind-users-bounce at isc.org [mailto:bind-users-bounce at isc.org] On
P.A > Behalf Of Chris Buxton
P.A > Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 11:27 AM
P.A > To: Paul A
P.A > Cc: bind-users at isc.org
P.A > Subject: Re: nsupdate tool for windows
P.A >
P.A > Have your customer download the BIND binary package for Windows and
P.A > use nsupdate. There is no need to run the installer, which will
P.A > install the BIND name server; just copy the nsupdate.exe command,
P.A > maybe the dig.exe command, and any necessary DLL's (possibly all of
P.A > the DLL's in the package) to a directory. He can then use the command
P.A > line utility from there.
P.A >
P.A > If there is a GUI utility, I don't know of it. Maybe someone else
P.A > does.
P.A >
P.A > Chris Buxton
P.A > Men & Mice