nsupdate tool for windows

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Mar 19 16:26:32 UTC 2007

Have your customer download the BIND binary package for Windows and
use nsupdate. There is no need to run the installer, which will
install the BIND name server; just copy the nsupdate.exe command,
maybe the dig.exe command, and any necessary DLL's (possibly all of
the DLL's in the package) to a directory. He can then use the command
line utility from there.

If there is a GUI utility, I don't know of it. Maybe someone else does.

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice