problems sending email to various domains

Dana Holland dana.holland at navarrocollege.edu
Mon Jan 29 18:02:15 UTC 2007

I *think* I've found the problem - and if this email makes it to the
list, I know I have.  We recently put in a new firewall - the vendor
that sold it to us had supposedly configured the rules exactly as they
were on the old firewall.  But when I checked I saw no UDP rules for our
two DNS servers.  I added those.  So far, I've been able to send
successfully to yahoogroups.  I guess I should know by the end of the
day if that's fixed the problem.