Public DNS - recursion no - Access to the Internet

Sat Feb 17 11:47:51 UTC 2007

You use "recursion yes" along with "allow-recursion" to restrict it to a
set IP range.
You don't need "nameserver 0.0.0.0" in your resolv.conf as that will
just confuse things because it's not a valid IP address.  Leave it as
"nameserver 127.0.0.1"

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834