Newbie: How to add PTR records

ram ram at netcore.co.in
Thu Dec 13 14:53:13 UTC 2007

My company owns many class C IP ranges acquired from APNIC
but only 2 have been in use. We run our own DNS hosting with PTR's for
these class C zones  working fine

Now we want to use one more class C IP

I have created the PTR records on my nameserver
dig -x $IP works fine on the DNS server

 but I have to get the $REVERSE_IP_CLASS.in-addr.arpa zone NS record
pointed to my name server. So that other servers can start looking up
the new PTR records

The person who had done this for my company has long left our
organization

Can someone help me  , whom should I contact ? APNIC ? My Domain
registrar  ?  Excuse me if this is a dumb question

Thanks
Ram