Reverse dns des not reach my IP

Alex Jalali alex at ubudesign.com
Sat Apr 21 10:57:16 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info. I'll see what my ISP can do.

The main reason I wanted to fix this is because I get this very rare error
when sending mail to some servers. I don't know why they reject. Is there a
workaround for this?

    (reason: 554 <unknown[207.151.156.98]>: Client host rejected: rDNS/DNS
validation failed. Please setup matching DNS and rDNS records:
http://bind8nt.meiway.com/itsaDNSmess.cfm)