constructing named.conf

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Sun Sep 10 00:09:36 UTC 2006

No, there is no functional difference. Yes, this is what you want to do.

If you want all zones in a view to have the same allow-transfer list
and also-notify list, then it makes sense to put those statements
into your view statement, rather than inside each and every zone
statement.

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice
Take control of your network