Web Interface for BIND9

Joseph Okech okechukwu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 05:50:22 UTC 2006

I've been providing sauron ( http://sauron.jyu.fi/ ) to users not familiar
with UNIX for about 3 years now, and they seem happy (no complains on
usability). Setup is quite easy and has very good syntax checking.

rgds,
Joseph

--
OKECH, Joseph Omondi
Afsat Communications Africa Ltd

Tel: +254 20 608617/20/21
Fax: +254 20 602826
Cell:+254 733 740047

I blog at http://okechukwu.blogspot.com

when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like
that.
                                                            -- Linus Torvalds