Delegation doesn't seem to be working

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue May 23 22:58:20 UTC 2006

I added the following in the domain.com:

NS1                      IN      A       IP.OF.ROOT.NS
NS2                      IN      A       IP.OF.Sub.Domain
NS3.abc                IN      A       IP.OF.Sub.Domain

I added the following in abc.domain.com:

NS3                     IN      A       IP.OF.Sub.Domain
NS1.domain.com. IN      A       IP.OF.ROOT.NS
www                    IN      A       IP.OF.RR.WWW (This was there I
just did not post it)

The only error I get in the logs is the not authorative that I posted
above.

Thanks

Curt