bind 9(.2.4) on solaris 10

Alex Stade alex at trdlnk.com
Tue Jun 6 01:57:55 UTC 2006

I wish it were that simple for me. Unfortunately I have corporate
requirements and restrictions to work with and one of them happens to be
to have IPv6 disabled everywhere. =P

Speaking of which, there appears to be a named.conf directive called
"listen-on-v6". Would the "listen-on" version imply IPv4 only? If so,
that would be an acceptable workaround.

-Alex