name server / zone file question

John bizkit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:47:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm not really very familiar with BIND, DNS & zone files however I've
been studying them a bit recently in an attempt to get an answer to my
problem.  I own many domains and the past year or so I've been
experimenting more and more with domain parking programs.  I would like
to be able to redirect users to multiple parking programs equally to
see which one does the best with each domain.  Many of these programs
such as fabulous.com and trafficclub.com require you to set the
nameservers on your domain to their nameservers via your registrar.  Is
there any way to create a set of custom name servers and a zone file so
I can redirect visitors to the destination nameservers like this:

ns1.customnameserver.com -> ns1.fabulous.com & ns2.fabulous.com
ns2.customnameserver.com -> ns1.trafficclub.com, ns2.trafficclub.com,
ns3.trafficclub.com & ns4.trafficclub.com

And possibly a few others similiar to the above model.  When I
contacted my current webhost they say it was possible but they did not
offer such a solution.  Thank you for your time.