Automatic refresh secondary when primary change

Sim simvirus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:56:01 UTC 2006

> And ip-secondary only mentioned the private IPs and not the external IPs.
> But if you have correct NS information then you won't need allow-notify at
> all.

Hi to All!

I have only one public IP over Primary and one public IP over Secondary

In this way I have "internal-in" for my public range (subnet) and
"external-in" for "any".

I have read the FAQ and see this ANSWER:

""You will need to give the master and slave multiple IP addresses and
use those to make sure you reach the correct view on the other
machine.""

Now, is it correct use this solution or I need to remove "internal-in"
from two server, and use only "external-in" ?

Thanks