DNS Requirement for F5 Load Balancer

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Aug 17 20:03:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 04:39:15AM -0700, April wrote:

> What are the general DNS requirement for F5, anything special? Any Doc
> on this?

It is not clear what you are asking.  My reply to the above would be to
scratch my head and say, the same as for anything else on the network,
why?

Not that it matters to the above question, but F5 is a company that
makes many products.  It may, however, matter to the question that you
really intended to ask.  So you might want to specify the product and
use if you also re-phrase your question to be more meaningful.  The
subject line suggests it might be the F5 BigIP, but other products might
be considered "load balancer"s.

--
Joe Yao