Resolver Config

Nitin Bhagnari nitinbhagnari at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 04:17:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

"Why not just
populate the new
domain with all of the information from the old
domain, and
set the
default domain within the resolver configs to be the
new
domain?"

We have done exactly that. In fact thats the way the
config has been since the last 3 months. I just
thought search list would be a better way to go about
doing this.

Thanks,

Nitin