Help needed configuring Bind 9

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:34:46 UTC 2005

> A password is REQUIRED for windows. You need to go to the users accounts
> and set a password on the named account.

Alright, then can someone help me with this?

The account -- named -- does not show up under either the normal User
Accounts control panel, nor by running "control userpasswords2". That
shows more accounts, but only user, guest, and limited -- nothing that
I can find lets me set a password on a service account.

XP Home, not professional, if that makes a difference.