Lame server

Akaash T akaash.t at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:52:00 UTC 2005

Dear Mr.Peter
 Thanks for your Prompt reply.When i see the reports of my dns server the
following errors am getting.
 ERROR: You have one or more lame nameservers. These are nameservers that do
NOT answer authoritatively for your domain. This is bad; for example, these
nameservers may never get updated. The following nameservers are lame
  ERROR: Your nameservers disagree as to which version of your DNS is the
latest (2874612272 versus 2874612289). This is OK if you have just made a
change recently, and your secondary DNS servers haven't yet received the new
information from the master. I will continue the report, assuming that
2874612289 is the correct serial #. The serial numbers reported by each DNS
server are
 can u please anyone guide to resolve this solution.this become more
critical to my organisation
 Regards
AKaash.t