Seek great help for bind 9.2.3 on Sun solaris 8

Borhade Ganesh (vMoksha) Ganesh.Borhade at UCB-Group.com
Mon May 30 10:07:22 UTC 2005

Dear All,
      We wants to install bind 9.2.3 on Solaris 8. We have BIND 8 on same
server. Now I have remove the old BIND package. When I install new BIND
package ( downloaded from sun freeware ) BIND 9.2.3 (
bind-9.2.3-sol8-sparc-local )  on solaris 8 , it installs properly but I
haven't found named.conf, rndc.cond, root.hint etc
      What could be problem?  Have I selected wrong package or my
installation process is incorrect ? Please suggest steps with rndc.

    Waiting for Helping response

Best Regards
Ganesh BORHADE

Unix-Server-Mgmt-Team,
09880537357

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely
for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which
is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the
purpose they are intended to. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
by anyone other than their intended recipients is prohibited and may be
illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the
sender and send him/her back the present e-mail and its attachments and
destroy any copies which may be in your possession.