Different Serial in Bind 8 and 9

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Mar 22 12:27:43 UTC 2005

Hi,
Ok I have read some articles. Since I have control on my Secondary DNS
server so I am doing this by first changing the serial number in primary
and then deleting all zone files on the secondary to force it reload
with correct serial numbers. Now I am getting following warning

WARNING: new serial number < old (2005032201 < 2851040847)

I assume that it is only information that the new serial is less than
the old one but it should not have any other impact, right? Please let
me know if there is some thing dangerous in this as I have around 600
zones.

MJ