Putting BIND through it's paces

Rick Jones foo at bar.baz.invalid
Wed Mar 9 02:26:10 UTC 2005

Brad Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:
> Rick Jones has some good papers at on his benchmark testing
> (primarily aimed at authoritative servers, IIRC) at
> <ftp://ftp.cup.hp.com/dist/networking/briefs/>.

Primarily caching servers rather than authoritative.  The methodology
isn't particularly different from that I understand querperf to use,
with the distinction (perhaps) that netperf3 had some explicit
synchronization of the start of load among several generators of load.

One of these days I really need to get netperf4 off the blocks... I
learned a bit from netperf3.

rick jones
feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com  but NOT BOTH...