Fail-over

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Tue Mar 1 22:32:19 UTC 2005

> To: "Wulfran JAMILLOUX" <wja31 at ool.fr>
> Cc: "'Norman Zhang'" <norman.zhang at rd.arkonnetworks.com>, bind-users at isc.org
> From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews at isc.org>
> Subject: Re: Fail-over
> Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:13:27 +1100
>

> > Hello to all,
> > How to unsubscribe please?
> > Regards
> > Wulf

> 	and body.
>
> 	Use the web page:
> 	http://www.isc.org/sw/bind/bind-lists.php

or from the headers of each message that comes from the list:

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1          | Fax:      408.894.3400
San Jose, CA 95134                   | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin