View Question

John McGowan mcgowan at lynch2.com
Mon Jun 13 13:40:07 UTC 2005

I would like to setup my bind server to have a different view of our
domain "lynch2.com" for machines within our network.  But we also host
dns services for many other clients, and I want to have to avoid having
to repeat their zone definition in two locations... (potential for
someone to forget to put it in both places)

What happens if resolution is requested for a zone and the zone isn't
defined for that view... i assume it fails... is there a way to have a
default view that it all falls back on?

/John