modifying bind

Mike A dev at devolition.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 18:15:01 UTC 2005

sorry for the delay in replying,

Peter: the http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html link was not helpful, also i can't
find where/how to subscribe to the bind-workers mailing list.

The purpose of doing the records on the fly is because for a /48 IPv6
delegation, more ram/hd space is needed then i care to use. Is there a place
in the code i can find an example on how to add the records to the
authoritative data?

thanks,
Mike