DNS Management Packages?

Jennings, Frank (Frank) fjennings at lucent.com
Mon Jan 10 13:04:44 UTC 2005

Steve,

I, like James, am also responding to this email list with a bit of "self interest".
We have received a number of inquiries regarding the comments made about QIP (or VitalQIP)
reaching its end of life.  As a member of my staff has already responded, VitalQIP
is still being actively developed.  There is a defined roadmap for the continued development
of the product.  In fact, my staff working on the VitalQIP products has increased dramatically
over the last year.

I'm not sure from what perspective these comments were made, but I can assure
you and the other readers of this list that...

VitalQIP is NOT nearing its end of life.

Hopefully, that "rumor" is put to bed.

On another note, if you would like to discuss QIP in more detail, please contact me directly.

Regards,
Frank Jennings
VP, Engineering VitalQIP
Lucent Technologies, Inc.