dns query? no response ........

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Wed Feb 23 03:32:52 UTC 2005

>>>>> "raj" == raj kumar gurung <rajkumar at subisu.net.np> writes:

    raj> hi list,, I am having trouble resolving one domain from my
    raj> DNS servers.(Both primary and Secondary)...Later i tried
    raj> building another new DNS server and it resolved the domain..
    raj> What may be the possibilites of the failure for the first
    raj> case???

There's obviously some sort of configuration error. But since you've
provided no details of your configuration -- named.conf and zone
files, verbatim dig output, exact copies of log messages, etc, etc --
it's hard for anyone to help.