what is wrong with this?

ozi oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Sun Feb 20 19:30:58 UTC 2005

I need to set up a dns to try an app. Since I don't have an actual
domain name, I want to set up a bogus domain name "ozi.ozan" to my
localhost with the help of bind running also on my localhost. Since
everything is in the localhost, everything should work, but it doesn't.

As I am new to this, I used webmin to modify the conf files that come
with apt-get (debian testing): I looked documentation but I can't see
a problem with these... Could you take a look at it? thx.

-----------/etc/bind/name.conf.local
zone "ozan" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/ozan.hosts";
	};

---------------/etc/bind/ozan.hosts
$ttl 38400
ozan.	IN	SOA	ozi. admin.ozan. (
			1108949011
			10800
			3600
			604800
			38400 )
ozan.	IN	NS	ozi
ozi.ozan.	IN	A	127.0.0.1

------------------/etc/resolve.conf
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver real-dns-server-ip-erased-here
nameserver real-dns-server-ip-erased-here

-------------------/et/named.conf
include "/etc/bind/named.conf.options";
zone "." {
	type hint;