Is there reference on the Net instead of the book DNS & Bind

Clarence Brown clabrown at granitepost.com
Sat Feb 19 16:01:22 UTC 2005

Murry:

For online technical reference books I use Oreilly publishing's
Safari Bookshelf which lets you select 10 books for your
online bookshelf and read them on line. When you select a
book, it has to stay on your bookshelf for at least a month,
but after that time you can select another if you like. You
can sign up for a free trial for 2 weeks.

Here are good books on DNS and BIND:

DNS and Bind, 4th edition:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dns4/

DNS and Bind Cookbook: