Windows 2003 changing pointers to zones

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 19:53:32 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 2005-August-30 09:23, benlonguk at hotmail.com wrote:
> Hey Kevin, I have to ask....why bother typing that response?

The combative tone in your reply came across clearly, but nothing else
did. I wondered what you were on about in the OP. Kevin knows a lot
more about DNS than I do, and he couldn't make sense of it either.

> ...but i can waste your time and mine

After that post I don't think you'll find this a very helpful group. I
suggest you call Microsoft support and ask your questions.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header