Slight Difference between one DNS and Another

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:29:33 UTC 2005

Ronan Flood writes:
>Does that second $TTL reset the origin to the zone base, perhaps?

	Hmm.  I am not sure that it does.  The domains that do not
append also have that same $TTL line.  I may have accidentally left that out
of my illustration.

	If I use dig to get a more human-readable file, both zones
seem to be formatted the same way.  I guess I'll keep turning things
over until I discover what small difference I created somewhere.

	My thanks for your suggestion.  It made me think a bit.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group