New RR types?

Radu "Ux" D. raduda at itcnetworks.ro
Thu Aug 18 08:06:37 UTC 2005

Well, I decided to take the hard way: we'll use libdns methods for
making the packets, signing, interpret the answers and out own methods
for send/recv. Still I am worried about using libdns, _not_ a
development library. I just hope that the API won't change dramatically
in the future.

Thx

Radu "Ux" D.