win 2k3 ads and bind 9.2.1 integration

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Tue Aug 2 16:47:09 UTC 2005

You set the "ads.company.com" zone as MASTER, is that what you need? The
master is expected to have all the info available for the zone.

I would expect that it should be set slave to the w2k3 servers and grab
all info from them by normal axfr.

Just a question to think about, I never worked with w2k3.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

Let HIM who has an empty INBOX send the first mail.