RDNS correct Setup

AVB avanbaelen at macrotransport.com
Tue Apr 19 21:07:59 UTC 2005

I set up RDNS for our mail server but it still gets rejected at AOL. I
have contacted them three times with no response. When I run RDNS tests
from AOL site and dnsstuff.com both verify that it is set up and it
returns a FQDN without in.addr.arpa appended to it (AOL guidlines).  I
have zoneedit that hosts my domain name and PTR records
(151.168.209.in.addr.arpa) then I have an ISP that has the actual RDNS.
Could the PTR records at zoneedit be causing this??? My server is
209.168.151.168. Thanks for any replies