Help with views...

Michael J Barber mbarber at barbersweb.net
Tue Apr 12 00:42:31 UTC 2005

I did not know about  ns2exchange.com.... THANKS!.

I realize it is silly... however, finances are finances and you do what
you have too.

I certainly was not attempting to conceal my domain... it is just that I
currently have two independent machines running DNS and needed info on
running it on a single machine.

That objective seems to be no longer needed with your suggestion.
THANKS AGAIN.

if you are curious as to my domain.  It is barbersweb.net... I can't
remember the IPs off the top of my head.  My ISP recently changed them,
even though they are static.

Thanks for the help charles... I believe you have just made things much
easier....

MJ Barber