Host domain.dom not found: 2(SERVFAIL)

Maxim Polyakov max at bresttelecom.by
Wed Nov 3 13:59:01 UTC 2004

>> Please, help me with this problem.

BM> Tell us the real domain and server involved and maybe we'll have a
BM> prayer of being able to figure it out.

host -t mx brest.bks.by brus.belpak.brest.by

Now it's working ok. I've restarted bind.
But i'm sure that after some period of time
this problem will appear again.
And i'm also sure that when i restart just only bind -
problem disappears.

May be when this problem will appear again i will let you know.
Or may be you can give me some advice, for examle - to turn on some
another logging level (now i have "severity info") or something else.
I think it's a promlem of the named core or problem of the OS (FreeBSD
5.2.1). But IMHO  - it's a bind problem. I have plenty of memory and
disk space. All other daemons work without problems.

Best regards, and thank you for help.