Linux DNS

Jose Jbarbosa at cpg.org
Wed May 26 17:18:24 UTC 2004

I would like to know why is it that after IT switched over to linux DNS
servers me and all my fellow co workers keep getting disconnected from any
shares we might be connected to and if we are already logged into the
network when I open up Outlook it prompts me to login again after I already
did.  Sometimes it says that it cannot find the domain I am trying to log
in.  Ever since they moved W2K DNS we have been having this problem.  Could
someone point me into the right direction so I can try to help them and
hopefully appliy for a helpdesk corrdinators position down there.  Thanks