Can one host name be mapped to 2 different IP addresses? (Please Help)

John idontwantspam at dontspamme.com
Thu May 20 00:06:29 UTC 2004

Sure, do a search on DNS and "round robin"

Not sure why you would want this, but you can do it. You would never know
which interface you will hit.

If you are concerned about PTR records you can assign the same hostname to
different IP's in your in-addr.arpa zone files

What are you trying to accomplish?

Steve

news:c8grsu$296f$1 at sf1.isc.org...