BIND and DNS...can I do this?

tnaves at linkwest.net tnaves at linkwest.net
Thu Mar 4 22:02:04 UTC 2004

Jason:

I just setup the same scenario that you want and it works great.  My isp
does dns for all my public servers.  I do all the dns for my internal
servers, my publichost for internal users and for Internet hosts.  You
just have to be able to do dns lookups to the root server via the "hints
file" on your internal dns.

Regards,

Tom