please help

George george at thecia.ie
Tue Jun 15 13:49:12 UTC 2004

Hi folks

Yes I do know all this naturally however if you were to reply to ALL surely
that would solve it and then there would be no problem at all for poor
unfortunates like me who keep having posts classed as spam cos I refuse mail
that is not addressed to me or from a specific list. Unfortunately if I lift
this restriction I get gazillions of emails all sent to some dodgy email
address with me in the cc or bcc.

Thanks