Delegation of Authority/ Parenting

Mokwena Motseto MotsetM at sapo.co.za
Wed Jun 2 09:18:31 UTC 2004

Our company uses version 4.9 for some reason on AIX and thats how i found
it, we are looking at upgrading to version 9.2.3 on Redhat Linux
our domain is sapo.co.za
the child domain is content.sapo.co.za

the name of the machine that will host the child domain currently is
midrandcr.sapo.co.za

What entries do i have to make to enable this delegation on the parent
server