Unable to update nameservers

The Duke of Luxembourg the_duke at internet.lu
Mon Jul 19 23:14:54 UTC 2004

Hello,

this has been discussed a trillion times!

This message comes from your domain registrar and has nothing to do with
the DNS protocol or configuration. This has to do whith the database of the
registrar and/or the registry, please contact them to get your nameserver's
names added to their database!

Regards,

Marc