CNAME Error

Yann Debonne bind9-users at debonne.net
Tue Jul 13 00:21:02 UTC 2004

Thank you all so much for the info.  That was definitely the problem.  And
Jim, because of what you wrote below, I now know why I never had this
problem before.  This is the first time that I have not explicitly use
fully qualified, dot-terminated domain names throughout the zone file.

So, just for the record, what if I WANT to place the TXT and RP records at
the bottom of the file with CNAME options?  Is there any syntax that can be
put before the TXT and RP records so I can drop them to the bottom?  Or is
my only option to use fully qualified, dot-terminated domain names
throughout the zone file?

Thanks,