Reverse DNS and mail

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Thu Jan 8 16:19:58 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 04:40 am, Mike DiChiappari wrote:

> I am thinking about (finally) setting up reverse DNS.

I did want to add one coment to Len's excellent advice...

Make sure that whoever provides your IP either has delegated reverse DNS
to you or will.  It doesn't come automatically.

If they can't or won't, then they should be willing to set it up for
you.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation