Bind9 and Novell compatibility?

dhiraj Dhiraj gdhiraj at novell.com
Wed Jan 7 03:45:41 UTC 2004

New Netware6.5 shipped with a new named which is fully
compatible with Bind9

Dhiraj

>>> "Brath, Shane" <shane.brath at tdstelecom.com> 1/6/2004 9:10:50 PM

I guess more specifically the person is using it to run their ISP,
small
community ISP. But when my Bind9 servers try to refresh a domain hosted
on
their servers it has random problems. Initial load is ok but refresh
fails.
But all my bind8 servers are fine?

I'm trying to figure out if there is some strange in-compatibility
between
bind9 and the Novell DNS server.

Shane.