Help needed about solving a DNS problem.

Patrick patrick at armage.nospamthanx.org
Tue Feb 24 12:39:21 UTC 2004

> nima wrote:
>> Helle al !
>> I'm new to this group, I never had any problems with my DNS before...
>> So, I own some domain names, registered with gandi.net and hosted by
>> myself on my server. The primary DNS is on my server using Bind 9 and
>> the secondary is gandi's DNS.
>> I moved my server last week to a new ISP, and do my IP changed.
>> The DNS where changed to reflect this new IP. But some domain names are
>> sometimes accessible and sometime not. How is it possible ? If the bind

I had the same problem some days ago, with gandi too.
For my changes, I was only using the /admin/domain/change page.
But I also had to use the /admin/host page.

I don't understand very well the difference. One is about updating the
registry (/admin/host), and the other I don't know.

Hope this help,

--
Patrick