DNS Questions

Deron Hess dhess at masterspas.com
Mon Aug 23 13:21:06 UTC 2004

Hello all,
I have "inherited" a network at our Christian School and am
experiencing a problem with most web sites suddenly not being
available to the clients. I am able however to access the web from the
ISA server system. I am getting 10011 - Host not found errors. Our ISP
is Starband, and we are running ISA Server as a firewall. One of the
main questions that I have is our internal FQDN is
lpcs.lakewoodparkcs.org within the past few weeks we have cancelled
the hosting of the lakewoodparkcs.org website and are now using the
www.lakewoodpark.org name for our website. Could the demise of the
lakewoodparkcs.org domain be the culprit of my apparant DNS issues?