no IPv6 interfaces found

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at pczone-clan.nl
Tue Aug 24 11:38:45 UTC 2004

Marten, Jim,

In an attempt to solve the original issue:

Marten, do you have IPv6 support compiled into the kernel?

Jim, since you're the most experienced by far, am I correct to presume BIND
wouldn't be able to check for IPv6 interfaces, when the system it's running
on doesn't have a clue what IPv6 is, let alone return 'no interfaces'? So
BIND wouldn't report errors or notices anymore?

Kind regards,

kanarip